Home
Boonex
People Forums More

Forums  ›  Dolphin Module  ›  Module

Avatar on Forum Posts ( index - member - profile )

Quote · 4089 days ago · 0 people like this ·

this extension allows to display the Avatar on the forum posts into index, member and profile page..

Avatar on Forum Posts for page ( index - member - profile )

for see this module on Boonex Market go here: Avatar for Forum Post

Quote · 4084 days ago · 0 people like this ·

this extension allows to display the Avatar on the forum posts into index, member and profile page..

Avatar on Forum Posts for page ( index - member - profile ) hallow test

Quote · 3773 days ago · 0 people like this ·

yes if any user want with this module is possible to see the last comments instead of the creator of the topic.

Can this be possible? Last commenters avator instead of original posters avatar? 

Quote · 3744 days ago · 0 people like this ·

This extension allows to display the Avatar on the forum posts into index, account and profile page.. this extension is automatically adapts to the color of your template that is white, black, green, red etc..

FOR MY NEW MODULE, SPLASH PAGE AND TEMPLATES: http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/giovanni_m

You can choose to see the avatar and the text of the Last Reply to the Forum Post..

You can choose to see avatar of those who have posted the forum and the text of the Last Reply to the Forum Post

You can choose to see the avatar of those who have posted the forum and the text of the Forum Post..

The installation is very easy, anyway I can install this addiction for free (only the first time). For installation request, send a privat message containing the credentials for FTP and for the Dolphin administration area. I included four different templates, so you have more chances to meet the look of your site (anyway you can customize more and easly the style editing the files css). For any question or problem, please contact me (my Boonex account is Giovanni_m), I'll answer within 24 hours.

Forums Home